What isn't there to do here? From relaxing, sightseeing, keeping active to visiting the glitz and glamour of the strip. Just check out our quick little list!
At Lake Las Vegas Resort:
- Enjoy the weather! Lounge around two separate pool areas featuring three pools and two hot tubs.
- Stroll through the village shops.
- Work up a sweat in one of two gyms.
- Enjoy a great meal at one of seven eating facilities right in the village.
- Enjoy your favorite drink or sip a cup of coffee at one of the many patios in the village.
- Go for a few pints in the villages Irish Pub.
- Watch an outdoor concert if there is one playing during your stay.
- Watch a movie under the stars if you happen to catch one on your stay.
- Place your bets in the Montelago Village Casino.
- Stay in, cook a delicious meal, have a glass of wine, and enjoy the night view on the patio.
- Take part in one of the various organized wine walks or beer walks in the village.
- Stroll along the sidewalks or various paths around the lake.
- Visit the Lake Las Vegas Marina to arrange to:
- Have a romantic meal on the lake in a gondola.
- Rent a pontoon boat for exploring, swimming from, having a picnic or fishing.
- Rent a paddle boat to explore the lake.
- Depending on the time of year, have a skate on the village ice rink... believe it or not.
- Watch the Silverman or Iron Man triathlon if one happens to be on during your visit.
- Soak in the hot tub and enjoy the atmosphere... don't miss that one. (especially in the dark!)
Around Lake Las Vegas:
- See the world famous Hoover Dam.
- Visit the Grand Canyon and walk over the Skywalk!
- Have a picnic at Lake Mead.
- Catch a shuttle ride to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Roll the dice at countless, unique Henderson, Las Vegas or highway side casinos.
- Rent a boat for the day at Lake Mead.
- Go for a hike in the national parks or on numerous hiking trails around the general area.
- Drive through or go for a hike in the Valley Of Fire.
- Rent a holicopter to catch a ride over Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon.
- Rent a bike to enjoy the many trails through the desert or the town of Henderson.
- Hit the links and play golf amongst unparallel scenery!
- Hop on a guided boat excursion or dinner/dance cruise on Lake Mead.
- Visit the Bluestone or Old Town Art Gallery in the town of Henderson.
- Bowl your feet sore at the $26 million dollar Stirke Zone bowling facility in Henderson.
- Take some beautiful pictures when you visit Red Rock Canyon!
- Head to Mt. Charelston to go horseback riding, skiing, have a picnic and more.
- Go on an ATV tour through the desert or in the Valley Of Fire, Red Rock, Grand Canyon etc.!
- You're in an amazing condo at beautiful Lake Las Vegas... do whatever you want!
* This is for informational purposes and it is not to be considered a specific recommendation. This list may be
incomplete and/or our of date.